martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Or both ... or none of us.

(Or both or none of us-fragment, original artwork by J. Charro. All rights reserved)

"The spell was broken by the howls. They found them still embraced.
That place was overwhelmed. Everywhere. Every corner .(...)"

<<"They still have to step over my dead body." And that serrated blade howled with rage when it was got out of its sheath to meet the host that was coming over them.
In the eyes of the half-blood, those beast hungry of hate, seemed to advance slowed. For his devilish gaze, those swords were a small price to pay. In his eyes dwelt the anger and unshakable poise of a warrior.
"Tonight, we travel together. Both or none of us."
And with the same despair of those who die in advance, this half-breed of dwarves began a charge against that living wall, alone. Secure,  firm, suicide... as if he were able to stop the storm with his bare hands. As if he could swallow a hurracaine in a single mouthful.
That was Allwënn.>>

Telling this story. I needed to tell this story. It was whispered by lost voices from the pages of a book. Sometimes I feel myself living under his skin, knowing his precise emotion at any time. I live again those images  in my mind and they are more than mine because they are always his. Images that are ours.
I've seen that place, I do not know if in my dreams. I've felt that anger, I do not know if in my nightmares.
The time is close for you to know the story. For you to travel to the place, for you to taste the anger. Go there. See it with your own eyes. Go, die and turn back from death.
Survive that night and understand their anger.
Then, only then, you would be able to understand there are hearts that can only beat at the same heartbeat. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario